Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
H2O CI Ltd. is the data controller, which means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
We comply with our obligations under the GDPR by; keeping personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for business purposes to enable us to contact you directly, for normal day to day business activities, such as invoicing, and to maintain our company accounts and records.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of our business relationship with you to provide delivery and sales services in relation to water cooler and water products, as well as other office and home supplies, so we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be not be shared with anyone else, unless we have your prior consent to do so.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary. Our company policy is to retain accounts, records and associated data for up to 10 years.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- • The right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold
- • The right to request that we correct your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- • The right to request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data
- • The right to request that we provide the data subject with your personal data, and if requested, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (the right to data portability)
- • The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- • The right to object to the processing of personal data
- • The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Our Contact Details
If you should have any queries in relation to the information provided above, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01534 738330 or via email email@example.com